What We Do...
Nicolaas Brink, an accountant, financial manager and business consultant with over 13 years’ experience, leads Curo Accounting from our offices in Durbanville, Western Cape. We also work with clients remotely across South Africa taking advantage of technology to service distant clients as easily as if they were located around the corner.
We are registered with the South African Institute of Business Accountants. We are also a registered tax practitioner with the South African Revenue Services (SARS) and a registered auditor’s practice with authority to sign off financial statements. As such, we continuously monitor and update ourselves on changes to legislation, giving our clients the confidence that their records and submissions will remain compliant at all times.
- To add value to our clients by offering unique, tailor-made financial solutions
- To manage financial risk to drive sustainable wealth creation
- To recruit and retain management and staff committed to growth, development and continual service improvement
- To be a trusted independent partner to every business within our entire diverse client base, reflecting a direct positive impact on their performance output at all times
- To establish, nurture and maintain long-term relationships with our clients, based on trust and personal service
- To deliver accessible, affordable and superior services that form the cornerstone of our clients’ business success
Every partner is directly involved in managing their clients’ accounting, tax and financial management requirements. This helps our senior management to fully understand the extent of your expectations. As a result, we can build a client portfolio based on long-term relationships, clear insights and ongoing performance satisfaction.
Our relationships are built on foundations of trust, straightforward easy-to-understand advice, value-for-money and useful administration solutions. By accessing our internal resources, you can lower your business administration costs while knowing that your financial, tax and accounting requirements are fully met all the time. This is essential for building a sustainable, prosperous business.
When our clients prosper, we prosper. This principle is the primary driver for our business, supported by professional expertise and efficient processing systems.
Our clients include small and medium-sized businesses from all business sectors. We are committed to growing our businesses by delivering outstanding services to each of these clients, which include:
- Agriculture and farming (wine, wheat, fruit, livestock, fertilizer production)
- Mining (coal technology)
- Manufacturing (printing, engineering, building and construction, chemicals)
- Professional practices (architects, doctors, physiotherapists and lawyers)
- Retail (textiles, clothing, restaurants, motor trade, water dispensers, bakeries, catering)
- Tourism (guest houses, tour-operators)
- Service industry (advertising, health & safety, web design, debt collecting, consulting, laundries, entertainment, transport, financial services, estate agents)
Contact us today to let us know how we can add value, manage risk and improve performance for your business.